Wednesday, 16 January 2013

African Woman Character Update

Here's an update on my African woman tribal warrior character... which went from being a head sculpt to a full character. I've just started adding in the forms, the hands and feet need a lot of work, and the shoulders are starting to look a little strange. I think I'm starting to loose some of the facial features too which I'll go back and refine before I export the mesh out. Once I'm done modelling in Zbrush I'll re-topologise it in topogun and then hard surface model the clothes and weapons on top in 3ds max. Then I'll send it back into Zbrush for texturing, and I'll put it back into 3ds Max for the final render. I have a cool idea for a final pose, hopefully I can find a rigger somewhere! It's taking a while to do because I'm sculpting in between shifts in work, but hopefully I will have it done before I start my Masters!

No comments:

Post a Comment